Dreamers Markets is a supportive and inspiring community for small businesses. We strongly believe in the potential of small businesses to improve and contribute to the economy. We understand the importance of foot traffic for vendors and invest $950-$1200 for social media advertising for every single event, regardless of the location. Our first aim is to increase sales for our vendors and create an enjoyable experience for the community. We provide a professional photographer to capture high-quality photos of the market, vendors, and their products. These photos are shared with vendors for their marketing purposes. We also offer snack and water services during our events, paying close attention to the vendors' needs.
Vendor Fees - To see the booth fees, please go down to the application form, choose the date you would like to attend and choose the available booth preferences.
What is the process after I send my application?
By submitting your application, you are taking the first step in our team reviewing your brand and interest in the Dreamers Markets. This DOES NOT GUARANTEE your spot at the Market and does not mean you are accepted to the Market. Please allow our team the review process and you will hear from us with your acceptance or denial email.
How do I apply & submit the payment?
Fill out our online Vendor application.
Accepted Sellers will be invoiced for their booth fee which will need to be submitted within 48 hours of being accepted. If full payment is not received within 48 hrs, you will forfeit your spot and will be bumped to the waitlist. Payment options are available for invoices over $210 + as well as all invoices are non-refundable, non-transferrable, non-exchangeable under any circumstances.
For Tustin / El Camino Plaza events; after the payment you should also submit Tustin Business License in order to be your application completed. The details will be send in the approval email. (Original Annual Fee of License is $25.00 and it is prorated by the month you are applying.
Food vendors need to have TFF (Temporary Food Facility) Permit from OC Health
Please revise that we DO NOT provide any canopy, umbrella, electricity or shelfs. Vendors are responsible for their set-up materials.
You may look our Vendors Resources Page in order to find your needs to attend the events.
What you should agree?
By applying as a vendor below, you are agreeing to all the terms below:
- I acknowledge that I am required to pay my SQUARE invoice by the due date in the acceptance email.
- I acknowledge that my spot will be given to the next vendor in line if invoice is not paid on time.
- I acknowledge that the vendor fee is NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of the reason. This is a RAIN OR SHINE event.
- I acknowledge that if the event cannot happen for any reason (at Dreamers Market's discretion), I will be given 2 alternative transfer dates to choose from. If neither work for me, then I will lose my vendor fee.
- I acknowledge that I am responsible for any of my own incidents or injuries that may occur on event day & that Dreamers Market, the venue, nor the landlord are responsible.
- I acknowledge that I will get/got, the valid license and TFF (if required).
- I acknowledge that I am responsible to bring all the materials I would need for my product presentation and booth setup.
- I acknowledge that if I don't show up to the event without early notice or information I will lose my fee for any reason and Dreamers Market has right to cancel my space for further dates.
At some events, vendors will be provided with a complimentary photo shoot of their products, displays, and themselves, which they can utilize for marketing purposes on their social media platforms.
- I acknowledge that by clicking the 'Apply For Dreamers Market' button, I agree all the rules and regulations explained on this page.
Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book/safe list to ensure you get the email.